Clearwater 5-823 is a ground-breaking, all-in-one boiler chemical product designed to protect your critical assets throughout the entire steam generation cycle.
SIMPLIFYING BOILER CHEMICAL TREATMENT
Traditional boiler treatment requires dosing and monitoring multiple separate products: a dispersant, oxygen scavenger, and neutralizing amine. Treating a boiler in this manner presents a host of challenges, including:
- Storage and dosing equipment, inventory management, and time associated with on-site product mixing or dilution
- Interaction with large volumes of multiple chemicals and management of costly effluent discharge containing phosphates
- Higher water usage to offset the high conductivity contribution of traditional inorganic treatments
Clearwater 5-823 is an all-in-one mixture of neutralizing amines, an organic corrosion inhibitor, and a dispersant, effectively treating the water-steam cycle without multiple chemical feed points. With a simple test kit, applying Clearwater 5-823 provides peace of mind that the proper treatment level is maintained. Clearwater 5-823 is a safe, low-toxicity, easy-to-apply alternative to the traditional multi-chemical boiler treatment program.
Clearwater 6-487 is a breakthrough innovation in cooling water treatment specifically designed to work on a broad range of cooling systems. This truly green solution supports emerging regulations while outperforming other cooling water chemistries.
Clearwater 6-487: INNOVATION IN COOLING TECHNOLOGY
When the water treatment industry was encouraged to eliminate chromates over 35 years ago, phosphate-based treatment programs emerged as the technology of choice. Since that time, the industry has become increasingly aware of the challenges associated with phosphate-based technology:
- The precise control required to prevent phosphate deposits on hot bundles
- Limited admiralty brass corrosion control using only azoles
- Escalating dispersant demand resulting from phosphate precipitation with well water iron and aluminum carryover
- Increased chlorine demand because of algae growth on the towers
These complexities, along with emerging environmental restrictions on phosphorus discharge, prompted us into a multi-year research effort to develop a product that alleviates these challenges. The result of this endeavor is Clearwater 6-487 ; a versatile zinc-free approach to cooling water treatment.
Clearwater field personnel have the most experience in the industry treating industrial reverse osmosis and membrane filtration systems. Our engineers will customize a membrane cleaning program to eliminate scale-forming constituents from your RO feedwater, keeping your system operating at peak efficiency.
RO OPERATIONS ENHANCEMENT
Industrial reverse osmosis (RO) systems can treat virtually any feedwater if certain quality guidelines are met. Good pretreatment is necessary to remove the suspended solids, colloidal material, metals, and other contaminants and keep the RO system on-line and functioning well.
Pressure vessels charged with various filter media types are used to remove suspended solids and other unwanted materials from wastewater. The filter type you need depends on what you want to remove.
Clearwater has a new solution for preventing microbiological growth formation on RO membranes using aqueous chlorine dioxide and other effective biocides.
Clearwater has developed treatment technology for systems with the highest degree of heat flux on critical heat exchangers, persistent calcium phosphate fouling potential, long residence times, or high pH, hardness, and alkalinity conditions.
CLEARWATER ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
Clearwater 6-511 provides adequate dispersion under even the most severe categories of cooling water systems, including:
- Non-alkaline systems with a phosphate inhibitor requirement
- Alkaline phosphate inhibitor programs
- All-organic treatment programs
The quadpolymer technology will keep solids in solution and prevent problems associated with deposition, including efficiency loss and corrosion.
- Patented technology for multifunctional performance
- Superior results over conventional terpolymer dispersants
- Detectable polymer residuals can be measured and controlled
- Unparalleled high-temperature and high-stress performance
This technology improves boiler and cooling system cycles of concentration, resulting in raw water and sewer savings, chemical savings, and operational savings from reduced maintenance and extended equipment life.